|Title||Construction Engineer I (Fire Protection or Detection Engineer)(Afghanistan)|
Construction Engineer I (Fire Protection or Detection Engineer)(Afghanistan)
Basic Job Requirements
Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and technical project experience, is required.
Other Job Requirements
– Experience in performing hydraulic calculations.
– Experience in designing fire protection systems, including the preparation of construction documents.
– Experience in the evaluation of new and existing fire protection systems, wet pipe, dry pipe, preaction and deluge sprinkler systems.
– Experience in the evaluation of fire pumps, hose standpipes, gaseous extinguishing, dry chemical.
– Experience in use of discipline specific software.
– Knowledge of building and fire codes, including experience performing inspections and conducting / supervising tests.
– Knowledge of building fire ratings, fire alarm systems, flammable and combustible liquids.
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. NICET II or higher certification. PE license; additional experience may substitute for the PE license. AutoCAD 2009 proficiency.
Prior Military and/or Contingency Operations experience preferred. Experience in Afghanistan or Iraq